mardi 9 octobre 2007

who am I

Hi
Well, for those who don't know me a 23 years old french girl. I'm now starting a new life, that is to say, I'm done with school, and I've just started looking for a job.
I studied visual communication, which doesn't mean much to everybody. Basically, it is graphic design, some motion picture design, storyboards for commercial, print commercials...
I really like the job. I can't wait to start working. I hope it won't take me long to find a nice one. I'm very curious: i love cinema, TV series (especially from HBO), animated movies. Well it might seem a little lame, and it's not so necessary that i present myself since you'll have a pretty clear picture of my person with the post i'll do. I hope you'll enjoy visiting my blog.
Well i wanted to add that this blog will be mostly written in English for obvious reasons. I apologies to those that who don't read it.

Aucun commentaire: